Ben Thanh Market - Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010



This is the Ben Thanh Market In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. This is one of the cleanest Market I've ever seen in my entire lifetime! I bought some Vietnamese Figurines for a very reasonable price too!


I also bought a Sakat Hat (Vietnamese Farmer Hat) which also very cheap. I even used it all the way from Vietnam to Cambodia and Back to the Philippines!


There's also a little and clean fastfood inside the market with very good food. What impressed me was that, even though it was inside the market, the food arrangements is still so good. I guess that's what Vietnamese foods unique and so appetizing. :)



Don't Miss A Single Journey! Subscribe via email NOW to be updated And to Get Your Free Ebook!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Have your say here..

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP