Dragon Noodle Center Chinese Restaurant | Malate, Manila, Philippines

>> Monday, April 20, 2009



Outside Dragon noodle center malate manila philippinesThe day after our embarrasing flight from Cebu to Manila, Philippines, we ate our breakfast together with my son, my mother and sister from Bacolod City, my sister in Sta. Mesa, Manila and her husband in Dragon Noodle Center.

Inside Dragon Noodle Center Uy Hilado FamilyDragon Noodle Center has one of Malate, Manila’s best lugaw (Congee). This Chinese restaurant has been our favorite since my younger years and if I’m not mistaken, has been around since the 1970’s. And even until now, Dragon Noodle Center's congee are my children's favorite and even the children of my sister in Manila.

Dragon Noodle Center Congee LugawIt serves lugaw (congee) in different variety with it’s unique toppings of “Bitso-bisto” and egg. You can choose to either put in fresh egg or hard boiled egg in your lugaw (congee). I love my lugaw (congee) with hard boiled egg while my son prefers the fresh egg. They also serve hot tea for free. This simple looking store serves best tasting asado pork, chicken or bola-bola siopao and thier mini siopao is also great for take-outs. Dragon Noodle Center is very popular to the loacl chinese community of Manila. They also have a wide range of menu to choose from.

So if you happen to be in Manila, Philippines, don't forget to visit and eat in Dragon Noodle Center!



Don't Miss A Single Journey! Subscribe via email NOW to be updated And to Get Your Free Ebook!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Have your say here..

3 comments:

MrsMartinez | xoxoMrsMartinez.com June 8, 2009 at 8:27 PM  

hi thanks for posting on my blog~ would you like to follow my blog? thanks~ btw, nice write up~

Anonymous August 2, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

but where exactly in Malate is Dragon Noodle Center?

Toni B. March 26, 2010 at 3:14 AM  

Very nice...

Cool! Post ur experiences at www.yummy-cebu.com! Don't forget ang pics!

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP