Best Places In The World | Two For The Road About

>> Saturday, April 18, 2009



Best Places In The World Two For The Road
Two For The Road: Best Places In The World is a Blog about a journey of a father and son as they pursue their greatest passion in life, to travel.

Two For The Road: Best Places In The World is authored by Jan Mckingley "Janmck" Hilado and is co-authored by his father Tony Hilado. This blog was first conceptualized when I(Janmck Hilado) traveled to Vietnam and Cambodia, which was my first time to travel out of the country. Even before that trip, Me and my father are already fond of traveling just about anywhere in the Philippines and we enjoyed every single bit of it. But in our Vietnam-Cambodia trip, Me and my father discovered that traveling is really our greatest passion in life.

I also discovered that I love taking photos of scenic sites, exotic foods, and culture-oriented people. The photos in this blog are captured by a simple Samsung S860 Digital Camera. I'm not yet a Professional Photographer but I dream to have a Canon EOS Camera soon. My father is the one taking videos using a Sony DCR-DVD 755 Handycam

.Samsung S860 Digital Camera Sony DCR-DVD 755 Handycam


So discover the Best Places In The World and join with us as we try to travel and unravel secrets of our Beautiful Earth! Experience different places, cultures, exotic foods, scenic sites and adrenaline packed adventures! Keep Moving Forward!



Don't Miss A Single Journey! Subscribe via email NOW to be updated And to Get Your Free Ebook!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Have your say here..

0 comments:

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP