Caving in Lamac Pinamungahan Cebu, Hidden Valley Resort

>> Friday, May 21, 2010



After some relaxations in the Hidden Valley Resort in Pinamungajan Cebu, we decided to go Caving near that area with the help of a local guide.

As far as I can remember, the tour guide fee was only P200 for 5 persons already. It was pretty cheap and the helmets and head lights were already included. It's like a 1-2 km walk from the Hidden Valley Resort.

Over-all, our caving experience in Lamac, Pinamungajan Cebu was totally awesome! You can really see the Stalactites and Stalagmites shining inside the Cave. I was even scolded not to touch the Shining stones "Again" because I've already touched it once. Shame on me. :D The reason we should not touch the shining stones is that our skin is not CLEAN and has oils that can affect the shininess of the stoned and will soon fade away. So I warn you now, protect the beauty of nature by not touchin on the Stalactites and Stalagmites. :

There was also this huge "Pipe" that we all thought that it was the Fresh Water Pipe for the swimming pools in Hidden Valley Resort. But when we took a closer look at it, we realized it was a TREE ROOT! A very very BIG and LONG TREE ROOT, inside the CAVE! wow! We were really amazed at the beauty of God's creation. :)
It was a fun experience because my dad and I love these kinds of adventures. But my kuya Raoul Derit has a lot of fears, especially when it comes to enclosed areas (like in a cave). So I interviewed him in my video camera on what he's feeling right now and what he felt after the Caving. And because of this experience, he was able to make a blog about conquering your fears.

Caving in Lamac, Pinamungajan, Cebu is one of the Best Caving Adventure In The World.



Don't Miss A Single Journey! Subscribe via email NOW to be updated And to Get Your Free Ebook!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Share/Save/Bookmark

Post a Comment

Have your say here..

16 comments:

sewa mobil August 5, 2010 at 9:16 AM  

Amazing place,I will be there next year for vacation. Many thanks

Unknown December 1, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

Hey, great post, I really enjoy reading your blog! :) Also, as an old traveller, I feel need to share this great site I found and use to make international conference calls with my friends:

http://www.glocalmeet.com/

It's easy to use and very cheap, and we can all chat in great quality! :)

Railway Reservation December 16, 2010 at 3:28 AM  

Wow brave work.You can really see the Stalactites and Stalagmites shining inside the Cave. I was even scolded not to touch the Shining stones "Again" because I've already touched it once. Shame on me.

EFT Manual January 9, 2011 at 6:18 PM  

I bet you and your friends had a great time caving in. The cave is pretty amazing and well maintained. I hope someday, I'll travel to Cebu soon.

moving services February 23, 2011 at 11:16 AM  

This truly is a very important blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

cheap calls March 27, 2011 at 11:33 AM  

Keep up the good work and share more interesting stuff with us..

Nonoy April 1, 2011 at 2:43 AM  

I'll try visit this place when I get in Cebu this year.:-)

grace April 3, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

ahmm...i have a question about the cave in lamac...where did it locate??i mean what part of hidden valley has a cave...coz we've been their i think first week of march this year...we haven't saw where's the cave is...but we a falls..not far from the resort...it is at the top of the mountain...so where's the cave is???

moving company April 12, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I've acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us.

man and van London May 8, 2011 at 1:00 PM  

Astonishing! Truly one of the most amazing places i've seen. Did you take the photos yourself ?

removals London June 8, 2011 at 9:54 AM  

Thanks for sharing these & very well explain post. Some thing new to learn from this helpful post.

man and van London June 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

This has been a very significant blog indeed. I’ve acquired a lot of helpful information from your article. Thank you for sharing such relevant topic with us. I really love all the great stuff you provide. Thanks again and keep it coming

rug cleaning London June 20, 2011 at 10:41 AM  

Thanks! You've been of great help for me!

cleaners Chelsea June 20, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

Awesome! Very useful and interesting info. Thanks!

man with van in London June 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM  

Fantastic! Keep up the good work! I love your blog!

seks izle September 15, 2011 at 11:13 AM  

turkiyenin seks izle sitesi

Recent Posts

Recent Comments

  © Blogger templates Palm by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP